121Spanish offers Spanish for homeschooled children from 5 years old and upwards.
Our professional native Spanish speaking tutors are especially selected for their ability to engage younger students in the process of learning to communicate in Spanish.
We use the best moderm materials and an integrated learning platform to create an educational space that is engaging and productive for children, and ideal for homeschool Spanish.
- While there are plenty of free resources online for learning Spanish, taking live classes with a professional Spanish teacher is invaluable for creating a structure and pacing your child's progress.
- Your child's teacher will create a lesson plan to fulfill your learning goals for your child.
- The teacher will introduce appropriate learning materials according to personal interests.
1. Sign up for a FREE TRIAL CLASS with no obligation
2. Choose a teacher day and time that suits your schedule for the class
3. Receive a special FIRST PURCHASE offer from us to get your child started
4. Purchase additional credits to use whenever you need them
(lessons are flexible and you can reserve them on a regular or semi-regular basis)
- Lessons can be either 25 or 50 minutes long.
- We recommend the 50-minutes as methodologically superior (for the brain to commit new information to long-term memory requires anchoring to existing knowledge through repetition from various modalities. This is much more effective in a longer lesson, and means that more will be retained between lessons).
- We have partnered with Ouino Spanish to offer their amazing Spanish-learning App as part of our lessons, and also as an extra tool that your child can use to practice and learn on their own.
- In addition each teacher has gathered their own favorite and tested materials from the web to offer to younger students as appropriate.
- But we can also work with specific textbooks if you prefer.
Location: Antigua, Guatemala. Experience: Odilia has been teaching Spanish for more than 22years.
Education: She has a degree as a Teacher of Spanish as a Second Language from the University of San Carlos of Guatemala. She has great depth of knowledge to help students move forward quickly. The hallmark of her approach is her patience with and attentiveness to the student.
Interest: Her major passion is teaching and she is interested in cultures, art, politics and technology.
Odilia - Guatemala
Location: Antigua, Guatemala. Education: Fernanda has a degree from in Spanish from Universidad de San Carlos de Guatemala and has been teaching online the longest out of all our teachers.
Experience: She has 14 years teaching experience. Her friendly and upbeat attitude and ready smile make her students feel very welcome, and she livens up her classes with a light sense of humor.
Language: She speaks conversational English. Interest: She loves trekking with her family, enjoy the beach, music and reading. She also studies Theology.
Fernanda - Guatemala
Location: Maracay - Venezuela. Education: Marielvira holds a degree in Tourism and she also graduated in Education majoring in English from Experimental and Pedagogic University Libertador.
Experience: Marielvira is an experienced foreign language teacher who has worked with students of all ages, including many children from 5 and upwards.
Language: English fluent.
Interest: She loves learning about foreign cultures and customs and sharing her own.
Marielvira - Venezuela
Location: Mexico Education: Giselle graduated from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) with a degree in Spanish Linguistics and Literature, and has completed courses and certifications in teaching Spanish as a foreign language, and in the teaching of Mexican culture.
Experience: Giselle is a dynamic teacher and passionate about Spanish, having more than 15 years of experience teaching this beautiful language to children and adults in all levels. She is very patient and enjoys teaching all areas (Spanish for business, Spanish for tourist and Medical Spanish). Giselle has experience in exam preparation for DELE, IB, and AP.
Language: she speaks fluent English. Interest: Giselle loves to discover new places and learn about other cultures, and to share these experiences with her students. She is an avid reader, and a lover of animals and the natural world. She also loves to cook and spend time with her family.
Giselle - México
Location: Valencia, Venezuela Education: Wilmarys holds a degree in Education from Carabobo University in Venezuela. Experience: She has taught Spanish online to people of all ages since 2011. She also worked at Carabobo University teaching Reading and Writing, as well as English Didactics. Languages: She speaks and writes English fluently. Interest: Her major passion is teaching and she is interested in technology, politics and cultures. She is very kind, friendly and patient. She loves movies, music, cooking, traveling, spending time with her family, learning from her students' culture and sharing hers.
Wilmarys - Venezuela